GLOBUS 2022: Bonnie Scotland (GG)
7 Day Tour from Glasgow to Edinburgh
Rolling hills and rugged coastlines, mythical creatures and elusive monsters, quiet fairways and boisterous bagpipes-this undiscovered tour of Scotland is a study in stark contrasts among the most beautiful of classrooms. Hitting the highpoints of the Highlands from Glasgow to Edinburgh, you'll cruise on beautiful Loch Lomond, ferry to the dramatic Isle of Skye, and even drive a golf ball at the legendary St. Andrews Golf Practice Centre. More lush landscapes await as you search for the mysterious Nessie along the banks of Loch Ness, stand before the famous Glenfinnan viaduct featured in the Harry Potter films, and swoon over the 13th-century Eilean Donan Castle nestled on a tidal island and featured in numerous films. If green means go, you have the go-ahead to pack your tams, tartans, and knickers for vibrant and verdant Scotland.
Call (254) 247-1300 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15593806
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Glasgow||Welcome to Glasgow! Free time the remainder of the day. At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||GLASGOW EXCURSION TO LOCH LOMOND & STIRLING||LOCH LOMOND [LF] Scenic cruise on the lake.GLENGOYNE [LF] Guided tour of a whisky distillery.STIRLING Visit Stirling Castle.GLASGOW Orientation drive to see the 12th-century cathedral, university buildings, and Georgian squares. (B) 81 mi / 131 km|
|Day 3||GLASGOW-FORT WILLIAM-GLENFINNAN-ISLE OF SKYE-INVERNESS||Scenic drive through Rannoch Moor and Glen Coe.FORT WILLIAM See the gateway to Ben Nevis, the UK's highest peak.GLENFINNAN See the monument to fallen Jacobite clansmen and the famous viaduct.ISLE OF SKYE Scenic drive across the Inner Hebridean island.EILEAN DONAN Drive past a picturesque castle on a small tidal island.LOCH NESS Stop at the lake.INVERNESS Free time the remainder of the day. (B) 269 mi / 434 km|
|Day 4||Aberdeen||CULLODEN MOOR Visit the Culloden battlefield site and visitor center.Scenic drive through the Cairngorms National Park.TOMINTOUL Stop at the highest village in the Scottish Highlands. (B,D) 111 mi / 178 km|
|Day 5||ABERDEEN-ST ANDREWS-EDINBURGH||SCONE PALACE Have a coffee with shortbread and take a guided visit to the Earl and Countess of Mansfield's stately home.ST. ANDREWS See the home of golf and [LF] practice on the golf range. (B) 172 mi / 277 kmENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Edinburgh with a Scottish evening with Highland dancers, bagpipers, and the Ceremony of the Haggis. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 6||Edinburgh||EDINBURGH Morning city sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the New Town, Old Town, and a visit to Edinburgh Castle to see Scotland's Crown Jewels. Visit the former Royal Yacht Britannia. Farewell dinner at a local restaurant.EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO Attend the world-renowned Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo performance. (Departures August 05 through August 22 only). (B,D)|
|Day 7||Edinburgh||EDINBURGH Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).