Brochure Type: Europe & Britain 2021
Blaze a trail and tick off the Treasures of Ireland on this quick jaunt around the Emerald Isle, including stops in Dublin, Cork and Cobh, Titanic's final fateful stop. Learn all about Viking history, kiss the Blarney Stone and watch in wonder as the idyllic Ring of Kerry unfolds.
- Explore Dublin, Titanic Story in Cobh and Killarney National Park with a Local Specialist
- Discover Waterford, Cork and Killarney
- Visit Trinity College, Glendalough, Waterford Crystal, Blarney Castle, Torc Waterfall, Foynes Flying Boat Museum and the Cliffs of Moher
- View St. Kevin's Cross in Glendalough and St. John's Castle in Limerick
- See Dublin's Georgian Squares
- Scenic Drive of the Ring of Kerry
- 5 breakfasts
- 2 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Services of a professional Travel Director
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (254) 247-1300 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15149377
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 12/31/2020
- 6 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Dublin||Welcome to Dublin: Put a little Irish spring in your step and stroll through the lyrical capital of Dublin - your springboard to an unforgettable jaunt through the treasures of Ireland. Join a Local Specialist this afternoon to explore the city's iconic sights. Walk the cobbled courtyard of Trinity College and enjoy priority access to see the Book of Kells. Then, enjoy a Welcome Reception to get to know your fellow travellers.|
Maldron Parnell Square
|Day 2||Waterford and Cork||Journey to Waterford and Cork: Departing Dublin this morning, we journey to the peaceful monastic ruins at Glendalough which survived repeated Viking attacks over the centuries. We'll Dive Into Culture, watching the master craftsmen of the House of Waterford Crystal as they create delicate works of art. Our final stop today is the 'rebel' city of Cork, where we'll have a free evening to enjoy a little Irish craic and soak up the lively atmosphere of this university city.?Our Stays With Stories accommodation is the historic Maldron Shandon Hotel. Originally Cork's first general hospital opened in 1720, the building has a colourful history that has seen it survive wars, political upheaval, fire and demolition threats before it opened its doors as a grand hotel.|
|Day 3||Blarney and Killarney||See the Sights of Blarney and Killarney: Stop in Cobh, the charming seaside town that was the final port of call for the tragic Titanic on its fateful voyage. Join your Local Specialist for a walking tour to re-live the timeline of the Titanic, then embark on a scenic drive to Blarney Castle, kissing its famous stone to acquire the 'gift of the gab'. Continue to Killarney where you'll spend the next two nights.|
|Day 4||A Day on the Ring of Kerry||A day on the Ring of Kerry: Stop and admire Torc Waterfall during your leisurely guided walk with a 'Local Specialist' over wooden paths and lakeshore trails. The rest of our day is spent admiring the enduring beauty along Ireland's most scenic coastal drive around the Ring of Kerry. Later, join your companions for a 'Be My Guest' dinner at Muckross Farms, where you'll 'Connect With Locals', stepping back in time to learn about traditional Irish farm life against the scenic backdrop of the lakes of Killarney.|
|Day 5||the Cliffs of Moher and on to Limerick||Admire the Cliffs of Moher and on to Limerick: Delve into the era of the first transatlantic flights during a visit to the Flying Boat Museum in Foynes. At one time, it was the refuelling point for Pan Am's Flying Boat, the Yankee Clipper. Dive Into Culture as you board a replica Boeing 314 to experience life as a passenger. Learn how Irish Coffee was invented to treat weary passengers whose New York flights were delayed due to bad weather before enjoying your very own cup of 'Foynes Original'. This afternoon, we travel to the spectacular Cliffs of Moher which rise over 200 metres above the pounding Atlantic waves, before continuing to our hotel in Limerick.|
|Day 6||Dublin||End Dublin: Our epic journey through the highlights of Ireland has come to an end. For now it's time to wish your fellow travellers slan abhaile as our memorable holiday comes to an end. Drop-off in Dublin will be at the airport and Trafalgar Dublin Hotel between 1pm and 2pm, depending on traffic.|
- Drinking Water: Tap water is safe to drink in all of the destinations on this trip. Please remember to bring a water bottle.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class